It took some time, and some trial and error and a bunch of hours of YouTube videos but I finally figured out the illusive Brindle pattern.
The techniques out there are varied and most didn’t give me the results I was looking for so I kinda created my own based on what I found. I decided to start with a rough of the hound shape, and add a thin layer of the Brindle pattern I came up with.
It was a learning experience for sure… but I got the results I was looking for!
Still working on the eyes… and much more detailing on the 5 hounds in the first run of the new Adoptables line.
Once these are completed they will be available on our Etsy store.